* 2 ozs Tequila
* 2 ozs Fresh Grapefruit juice
* Fresh Grapefruit wedges for garnish
* 2 ozs Sparkling Water
* 1/2 oz Lime Juice
* 3/4 TBSP Texas Hot Honey Original or Killer Bee if you like it spicier, or to taste
* Coarse Sea Salt for the rim of the glass
1. Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it in a small plate of salt.
2. Mix the Tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice and Texas Hot Honey into the glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with ice. Adjust the sweetness to taste.
3. Garnish drink with a Grapefruit wedge.